Here is a list of my all-time favorite recipes! I will try to update this list as I go, but right now my favorites are….
- Why I like it: It. Is. So. Addicting. I’ve started a really bad habit of making it every week so I have a bunch on hand to ensure that I will always be able to have some after dinner or something. It’s getting bad… but I strongly encourage you to make it.
- Why I like it: I’m not the type who likes cake-y brownies. Or brownies with nuts in them. And Butterscotch Cocoa brownies fall into neither of those categories. These are dense, fudgey and richer than you could ever imagine. Paired with a hot cup of coffee, these make my ideal dessert.
- Why I like it: This recipe is a winner. It makes a great snack bread, after dinner dessert or apology present (this has happened…). It’s quick to throw together and absolutely delicious every time.
4. Avocado Eggs
- Why I like it: I know I tend to focus more on the desserts, but there is no way I could leave avocado eggs off this list! This recipe was a creation by my mom, the cook of all cooks, and I eat these at least once per week.
- Why I like it: Well the name says it. This recipe makes the BEST carrot cake ever.